Maintenance & Repair
Download Simple Ear user guides for your device.
With proper care, Simple Ear should provide years of use. It is important to follow the precautions below.
- Store in a cool dry place when not in use.
- Clean the unit daily with a soft cotton cloth.
- Clean the tube and dome with black string per instruction weekly.
- Replace the dome after three months.
- Replace the tube after six months.
- Keep away from pets and small children
- Sleep while wearing your Simple Ear
- Get water on or in the unit (swimming, showering, exercising,...etc).
- Use liquids (or solvents) when cleaning your Simple Ear including domes and tips.
- Expose your Simple Ear to heat sources like toasters, ovens, or car dashboard.
- Apply hairspray, perfume or lotions while wearing your Simple Ear device.
If your Simple Ear is out of warranty and you have a problem, we won’t leave you hanging. We offer a repair service for $179.00 plus one way postage to send your hearing device to us. We will repair it and sent it back to you. Please allow 7-14 business days for repairs. Simply mail us your Simple Ear and we will clean, repair and refurbish your device (including new digital software if necessary) and will extend to you a new updated 1-year warranty. Here is what you do:
- Order your repair service (for devices out of warranty) on the Repair Services page. Please complete all the required information we need to complete your repair. (Name, address, phone and product serial number, payment)
- Mail the device(s) to us at: Simple Ear 5021 Vernon Avenue #169 Minneapolis, MN 55436. We will repair your device and mail it back to you.